FCSC UNITED is seeking professional coaches to join our Competitive Youth Program.
Primary duties include:
• Leading 2-3 weekly training seasons per season, with some training during the winter.
• Game Day management at games and tournaments
• Hosting preseason & post season teem meetings with Parents & Players.
• Conducting, leading, supporting age group tryouts.
• Attending internal staff training and meetings, and pursuing continuing education opportunities
• Annual commitment: Tryouts during May of 2017 through mid-June 2018 (approximately 12 months).
Ideal candidate qualities include:
• Previous coaching experience at the Competitive Youth level.
• Previous playing experience (club, college, professional)
• Coaching certification (Preferred USSF but including US Youth Soccer, NSCAA & other organizations)
• Strong communication skills
• Responsible, professional, and punctual
• Coaching philosophy and style consistent with club environment.
Competitive salary relative to experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, including references via email to Dan Hayes at email@example.com