at Marshall Middle School. Sundays in Jan & Feb 12 PM to 6 PM
Welcome to FCSC Futsal.
Futsal is the only version of indoor soccer sanctioned by FIFA (the world governing body of soccer). It is fast, challenges players, forces players to be creative and become more skillful.
US Youth Futsal, a US Soccer member, is the largest and fastest-growing futsal organization in the United States, overseeing more than 100 local leagues in 30 states across the country. Our mission is to develop players, coaches, and officials to compete at the highest levels of futsal and soccer in the world.
The benefits of futsal include:
- improves players decision making skills.
- provides players with more touches on the ball.
- the heavier ball increases the power of players.
- it develops the confidence in players to go 1v1 against their opponent.
- it allows players to be creative in getting around their opposition.
Our Futsal games will be played on Sundays, starting on January 12th, during the months of January and February, at Marshall Middle School, from 12 PM to 6 PM.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach Monique Eden, club administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our number at 540-717-9870.
Winter -2020 Registration